2 Sept 2013

Alrighty, time for something new.

I am Nivle the Great Dane of Gaming (pronounced Neville, if you please).

I've been writing down a bunch of stories that I've found interesting on a Facebook page up until now, but I've always wanted to expand to an actual blog where I would have more control about how everything looks and feel.
Having next to no knowledge of HTML and the like, this will most of all be a learning experience for me.

Having that out the way, let me tell you about what I hope to do with this.
I play a lot of games and have done so for almost a quarter of a century. So I believe I have something to contribute to the gaming community.
I tend to buy way to many games and never have the time nor patience to finish most of them, so I'll most likely be doing quite a bit of "first looks" and writing and making videos about my favourite games.

One of the games I've been playing a great amount lately is Planetside 2, so that'll definitely be something that I'll be concentrating a lot of blogs on.

Something I'm really excited about at the moment is Star Citizen by Chris Roberts, which I have backed via the Kickstarter campaign and will be spending a lot more money on in the near future. I'm hoping to follow this title closely and bringing updates as fast as I can, mostly in a futile attempt to grab the interest of some mates. I need a crew for my spaceship!


Quick first post and write up of my new endeavour.

Catch all you beautiful nerds later.

-Niv

No comments:

Post a Comment