23 Sept 2013

Weekly Youtube roundup.

I'll be doing a short weekly bit about oddities and amazing stuff I've found around Youtube. This could be anything that I find interesting whether it is gaming related or just weird and funny.

Starting out with last weeks Wingmans Hangar. This is a weekly video series from Cloud Imperium Gaming describing what's going in the making of Star Citizen. They generally release something new every week, like concept art and information about new systems in the 'Verse and discuss a few forum posts while answering the questions of Citizens.



Having grown up in the 80's and 90's I have a natural fondness for the Street Fighter franchise. In my opinion you could not own a gaming system or PC without having Street Fighter II, it was in everyones collection during the time.
I came across this video on /r/gaming and loved it immediately. Chun-Li rocks!



Grand Theft Auto V may just have been released on the PS3 and Xbox 360, and is really the game that lets the console peasents shine for a bit. Considering the age of current consoles it is a quite impressive game, but it'll never look at good as this modded GTA IV on PC... until GTA V comes to the PC, of course.




Kinetic Sand... this is bloody witchcraft! I'd love to get my hands on this, it looks so weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment